Need to get your life cover/pension/savings organised but don’t have the time?
When doing a financial review, often the biggest challenge isn’t the cover or the advice – it is finding the time and inclination to start the process and to call to our office. Some of the objections we often hear, include:
- I think we’re been over charged for our mortgage protection/life cover but don’t have the time to do anything about it.
- I’d like to have a savings plan in place for my children but don’t know how to go about it and can’t get a chance to talk to my partner about it.
- I know I need life cover for my family but I’m not sure how much cover and I don’t want to spend too much.
- I think I need to protect my income but don’t know how to do it and don’t have the time to find out.
- I have a pension from a previous employer but don’t know what to do with it or what it is worth.
- I know I need some sort of pension but don’t know where to start.
- I’m self employed and don’t know what will happen if I can’t work.
The common theme is that people know they need some sort of a plan but they don’t have one in place and that causes anxiety because they don’t have the time to get it sorted.
Ok, I need a financial review but don’t have the time to call to an office (or I don’t like the idea of getting the ‘hard sell’ if I meet with an adviser)
Our process is a lot different to other advisers. You need never meet us face to face, and can complete any documentation online and there is absolutely no obligation to act on the advice we give. Here’s how it works:
- After making initial contact with us, we will send you a fact find to complete manually or online.
- A fact find, gives us a snap shot of your current circumstances and will help us to identify if there are any areas you need to focus on.
- We will email or phone you (your preference) and outline some areas you need to look at.
- We will put a plan together, identifying the areas of your finances you need to look at and providing you with some solutions.
- After going through the plan with you, you can decide to move forward with the solutions or not.
- If you do move forward with the solutions, we will help source the products that will suit you from the available Irish & UK markets.
- We will help explain the products and help you complete the forms.
- We will review your plan regularly and make sure you stay on course.
That sounds straight forward, but what’s in it for you & why should I go with Power Insurances?
Obviously, we need to get paid for the work involved, but in the majority of cases our fees are paid by the insurance companies. For example if we set up a life policy for you, it won’t cost you anymore for the life policy than it would if you went direct to the company, but we get paid a commission from the company for helping you choose the correct policy (we are obliged by the Central Bank of Ireland to offer you the best product on the available market. But we’re not evil and will do that anyway!) We also have fee only options if that suits better. As for the reasons to use Power Insurances for advice:
- We are independent qualified, financial advisers (QFA’s) who offer a fair analysis of the market to our clients (As opposed to a bank ‘adviser’ who only deals with one insurer).
- We have been in business for over 60 years and stand over all our long term policies. We have been there for clients when they have set up pensions and then helped them to finalise those policies at retirement stage
- As well as Life, pension and protection advice, we can also help you with mortgage applications, general insurance etc. So you can have one point of contact for all your policies.
- We deal with over 30 insurers and underwriters and will help you through the maze that is the Irish insurance market.
So don’t put it off any longer, the feeling that you need to get your finances in order won’t go away. Email: Jim@powerinsurances.ie or call 0818916699- It’s easier than you think!