Pub Insurance

We at Power Insurances have many years experience of helping clients source the best pub policy for their needs. We have a number of markets available and have recently placed pubs with claims for clients as well as standard pub insurance. Contact us today if:

  • Your premium has increased or not decreased in recent years.
  • You need help from an independent broker to shop around the available market.
  • You have a claim in the past and your insurer has increased your premium or refused terms.
  • You require flexible payment options including direct debit.
  • You need a policy that is tailor made for you and your business. (We can also arrange pub insurance for pubs with restaurant’s or standalone nightclubs).Cover available for pub insurance includes: Material damage (including frozen food, tobacco & wine/spirits), Loss of money, Personal assault, Business interuption, Glass breakage, goods in transit, Loss of licence and liability cover.

Contact us today on 0818 919699 or send a mail to Michelle at and she will call you back.

Michelle O Dea explains how she can help you with your Pub or business insurance.

Contact Us

Send Enquiry

    Security Check: